Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Auto Blog Reaction # 1


Autoblog.com is the blog that I decided to research for our com430z class. I found this blog though www.technorati.com, a website introduced to us by the professor. I chose this blog because I am very interested in cars and motorcycles (really anything with an engine and wheels). This blog is actually awesome and I can not believe that I have never seen it before. This site is going right onto my favorites. Autoblog shows all the updated news on new cars, concept cars, car shows, and so much more. They even have a place to find cars for sale around your location. One thing I did notice is that most of the comments on the articles are really just opinions if they like the car and things like that. One thing I would like to do when I post is to ask a question and see if someone answers me. I do have a feeling that identity is going to be a key issue for me while researching the blog. But I am very excited to explore this website for at least the next seven days but most likely more.

No comments: