Monday, November 10, 2008

Auto Blog Reaction # 4

Well Monday comes around and there is a lot of chatter on the blog. This blog produces like 10 or more new articles everyday. Keeping everyone up to date regarding the auto world. I think that it is really hard for people to focus on one subject because there is just so much to read about. I tried stirring up some mischief but not to many responses so far (we will have to see what happens in the next few days). One thing about this blog is that it links to other blogs of different topics of interest. I did some looking around and found a few other interesting articles about sports and politics but I want to focus on the Auto's section for now. I did an enormous amount of searching on the Autoblog today. I looked at many older articles and read some comments on them. I say older but really nothing too much more than a few weeks. I am interested to see what my new few days of observations bring to me.

No comments: