Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Auto Blog Reaction # 5

Well today is the final day that I am required to observe the Autoblog. Although I promise i will continue to browse and participate in the blog on a regular basis. This class has got me hooked onto this blog and I am actually excited to see what other kinds of blogs that I have interest in. Nothing really too special happened on the blog today. It is really just people agreeing or disagreeing and very few people asking questions or arguing back and forth. It is not like a chat room are anything so I'm guessing some people never check what is written back to them. Comments are still very short and to the point. The articles are interesting but there is no more excitement besides that! I like to see a good debate once in a while.

No comments: