Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21st Journal

To start off today I would like to speak about another feature I never knew the Riderforums.com had. These journals have really made me see some very cool features the forums has. It is an option where you can view EVERY post you have ever made. I just thought this was cool and a very easy way to reference or look back on things if it is really necessary. Currently there are 42,035 threads, 447,310 post, and 28,162 members of the forum. I would assume that not all of these members are currently active because there would be many more post. I personally since I joined on 07-15-08 have made 46 post and started 7 threads. To me this really is not a lot since I log onto the forums a few times a day. Sometimes though I just like to sit back and read what other people have to say and not participate as much. So again, am I free riding? Good question!



As of right now the really big thread on both forums that I am overlooking is about the 2009 models. People are simply posting their opinions about the bike and its features. There is a mixed amount of emotions but mostly positive. People are actually wondering if the parts from the new one will fit the old ones so they can customize them even more. This thread which is only a month old has almost two thousand views and a couple hundred post.



Well I believe that is good for now until my next post tommorow!

No comments: